Outlet Switch Installation
Electric Services You Can Rely On
When it comes to remodeling or upgrades, it can be easy to overlook the importance of outlets and switches. For some homeowners, it’s even tempting to update and install these as a DIY project. However, taking on electrical issues on your own is one of the riskiest DIY projects. Avoid the risk by hiring BG Electric Service LLC for your outlet and switch installations. We are locally owned and operated in the Pennsylvania area.
When Is It Time for New Receptacles & Switches?
You may be wondering how you can know it’s time to replace your receptacle, switches or outlets. Whether you’re wanting to upgrade to smart outlets or you’re remodeling your kitchen and need to update their appearance, our team of experts can help you.
If you are experiencing any of the following occurrences in your home, call and we can get you scheduled for switch installation or receptacle installation:
- The cover of your outlet feels warm and smells of burnt plastic. Turn off your circuit breaker and call us immediately.
- You get a small electric shock when plugging something into the outlet or turning on/off a switch.
- There is a delay between turning on the light switch and the light actually turning on.
- You have 2-prong outlets. These outlets don’t have the same surge protection as 3-prong outlets, and should be upgraded.
- The switches or outlets are loose. This can lead to higher electricity bills and may cause a fire.
- Your older home still has its original electric wiring system. Older systems can’t keep up with gadgets, appliances, and USB ports. Updating the system is better for your appliances and for your safety.
- You want to install USB outlets around the house for your electronic devices.
- You want smart outlets or light switches installed.
Safe and Effective Installation of New Units
Our priority at BG Electric Service LLC is your safety. We have a thorough process that every one of our electricians goes through to ensure that the wiring and installation process is done correctly.
First, we assess your electrical system as a whole. This is to ensure that the entire electrical system is working correctly and that we won’t leave you with new outlets or switches with the same old problems. We will address:
- Limited electricity access
- Broken outlets
- Broken switches
- Energy-efficiency concerns
Addressing these situations helps us to provide the safest and most effective installation process.
Why Choose BG Electric Service LLC?
At BG Electric Service LLC, we employ some of Philadelphia’s best electricians. We’re familiar with all state and federal codes to ensure your property’s electricity works correctly and efficiently. When you choose our team, you can feel confident that the work is done correctly. When you choose BG Electric Service LLC, you’re choosing 24/7 availability, experienced and licensed professionals, and warranty-backed services. Failing to choose a licensed professional can lead to a dangerous environment, increased costs, and property damage. Enjoy peace of mind by choosing us.
Schedule Receptacle and Switch Installation in Philadelphia
Schedule an appointment with BG Electric Service LLC, and we will get you started towards a better and safer home. We provide the following services for your safety and convenience:
- Electrical switch installation
- Electrical receptacle installation
- Power outlet installation
- Heavy duty receptacles
- General use outlets
- Outlets for radios and sound systems
- Outdoor outlets
- Bathroom outlets
- Shed wiring
- Patio outlets
For these services and more, come to your trusted local electrician at BG Electric Service LLC.
Contact Us Today
Contact us today and we will connect you to a licensed electrician who can provide receptacle and switch installation or any of our other electrical services. We look forward to assisting you!